Tuesday, November 29, 2005

tanduay for dinner

yet again, yesternight was one of those spur-of-the-moment booze sessions and i got drunk BIG TIME. sheeet, i knew i should have eaten more than a measly burger! i have a so-so alcohol tolerance.. a good meal could have veered me away from intoxication. if you're wondering what happened, well not much.. my head was spinning so fast and it felt like the whole world fell on me. i puked! but this time, i knew better than dumping it on myself.. wehehehehehehe.. leche. i never expected id go down, and when it was time to go home, i almost slept in this waiting shed. leche. shame shame shame. and because i was too weak, when i pissed, i wet my pants a bit. demn. it would have been alright if no one was there but then, my nosy neighbors came around.. sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. imagine how my good (hehe) image will be ruined if word of that particular misdemeanor spread. i am sooooooooo.. reckless. careless. this shouldnt happen again. demn. im afraid im going way overboard. this must stop... after saturday. wehehehehehehehehe.. when will i ever learn?

No comments: