Saturday, April 15, 2006

letter read

Time passes by while I wait for your call
Time passes by; I hear nothing at all

And I'm afraid, and I can't breathe,
And I'm in love with you
But you are not with me
And I have put so much into a life
I made too much about you now to lie

-Rachael Yamagata

===

SHIT! this again! GO AWAY ill fate! bug someone else!

"It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid than to open it and remove all doubt." - Rami Belson

that quote makes better sense. i'm on to something with a better tune than hopeful hopes. this is as far as it gets. resolve, WORK this time 'round, if you please!

it's irksome how i always end up ranting hazy mind speak! i'm not in my best condition, and add to that, jack johnson songs are playing (one of virginal's recommends)! this is great! *grim face* thanks for rubbing it in vaginal! i can hear the bomb steadily tickin' smack in the middle of my shrivelled brain, it's frustrating! my head's gonna blow sooner or later!

if only the jedi council would fill back the hollow caused by the force being cut off from me.. all i can hear now are disturbing echoes (and yes, the ticking). TOINK! it's as if i can't feel the universe. DOUBLE TOINK! to any jedi master who happens to read this knight's desperate plea for help, please give me back my connection and viridian double-bladed lightsaber (darth maul style, ofcourse!) so that i can fully operate as a force-user again. i miss dismembering sith agents! :(

pweh! this isn't getting me anywhere!somebody strike me down with a back-to-your senses hammer! hit me hard enough to get my rationality workin' but not too much to cause brain trauma, ayt?

hahay, me and my wild imaginings..

oh crap! look at the time, chewy and the rest must be waiting for me. i was sent to fetch the latest navicomputer, you see but i just had to make a quick stop in some backwater planet's internet cafe (yes, we still call it that :P). but then again, this has bought me some time to breathe cleaner air compared to that of the ship's gamorreanesque stink. and to think we've gone as far as hyperspace travel yet the rest of the crew can't seem to figure out an air freshener's press-to-spray mechanism. i'll go pick lysol-EX right before we pull the anchor. this is Nacel Zhili, signing out.

4 comments:

chumsychums said...

dooooooooooo. hamishu. :(
asa na man ka? di na ta mag abot pirmi. tas di na pud ko pirmi ga online kay.. wala lang. :(

doo..unsa nang gamorreanesque? :D

LostElf said...

kanang gamorrean ky alien race na sya nga murag ogres bah.. and they stink like shit coz they reside in sewers or sumthin like it. sooo.. gisumpayan lang nako ug esque.. hehehee.. mishu doo! nagchat bya ta ganina hah! hehehe

chumsychums said...

gamorrean ka doo no? nawa lagi! hala doooo! di na man pud ka online. sususususus oi. gikan bya ko inum tas online ko hantud karon 3am na.

LostElf said...

gudlak! gikapoy pajud kaau ko doo.. i hope naa ni padulungnan aning mga lakaw nako! samok au! ma-gamorrean jud ko aning samot. hahaaaaay