Wednesday, January 10, 2007

rant # i dunno

I have no idea what I’d do with my life. No job, no purpose, no direction, no goal, no aim. Nada! Back when I was a kid, I could easily say that I’d be a paleontologist but look at me now! I couldn’t even see myself in a year’s time. Pffft! Nothing excites me anymore. I keep on ‘chilling’ and looking for ‘adventure’ to the point that it’s become darn too predictable. I’ve even sworn off my quick fix, drinking coz I’ve been at it non-stop. I’m telling you, there comes a point when not even that could better the feeling of ‘blankness.’ My life is so mundane. My life is so uninspiring. Oh wait! I don’t have a life… it’s that simple. What am I here for anyway? Hohum… But still, thank God for allowing me to survive the dreadful year that was 2006. Thank YOU!

And there’s also my dismal lurvelife. Demn! Most of my friends might not know this but I’ve been fretting over lurve for the past year. And there’s still no sign of Cupid! But lo and behold! My good friend Angel finally found herself a boyfriend! Hahaha… I can’t forget how we (classmates) used to tease her, “manigulang jud kang walay uyab Gel! Single for life!” And looky now, she even has “Til I met you, I never knew what love was” as her shout out. Demn! I guess our Kung Ako Nalang Sana deal’s off, eh Gel? It’s cool coz I still have a few contracts at hand. Hahaha… I know Cupid’s just fluttering about purposefully missing the arrows aimed at me or maybe he couldn’t find it amongst the pile of arrows reserved for the other hopefuls. And there’s also the chance that one’s already sticking out of my chest but I’ve been refusing to admit it. Who knows? Hahaha… I’ll just get crazier the more I think about this. Ambot!

Life oh life! It hasn’t been easy but I’m still here… waiting. “I can hear my grandma say, you can’t get to no better days unless you’d make it through the night” as taken from the song Better Days. Hehehehe… Haaaaaaaahay! Maypa mag-WAITER nalang sa ko, magkakwarta pako!

Last hirit: INSPIRE ME! MOVE ME! STIR ME! AROUSE ME! Wahahaha… Nonsense na. Haaaay… find me.

No comments: