Tuesday, July 17, 2007

take me to beautiful

i've been a hermit as of late. i think i deserve a good break from everything... for lack of resources and time. this realization came about when my friggin’ flu didn’t get any better after 2 weeks of torment. besides, it’s highly unlikely that the world’s gonna miss me. i just need some time alone to recuperate and nurse myself back to health. i believe that my hibernation is well-deserved and im not sure when i’ll come out of this. errrr… i don’t have anything left to say… i don’t even know why i’m writing this… just that i wanted to explain my disconnectedness. disconnectedness… wow, long word. i’m so discombobulated! what?! another long word! demn… oh well, here are some pretty pictures to distract you from my usual loopyness.

cotton candy

eye in the sky

smells like violets

these pics were taken in palawan. absolutely breathtaking! well, that's it for now. oyasumi nasai!

No comments: