Friday, July 20, 2007

fact it

fact! i was supposed to buy this cool jacket i've been drooling on for days but somebody got to it first. fact! i checked yesterday if it was still there, it was, and i even tried it on, it fit perfectly! so i went to the nearest atm to get some cash coz what i had was insufficient but on the way back i was met with heavy traffic. when i finally reached the place it was friggin closed!!! it was still 6:40pm on my watch, and they're supposed to close on 7 friggin' pm! FACT! i grudgingly went back home and was greeted with my father's assurance that nobody will pick that item any time soon, that i should take my time. feeling reassured, i was hopeful for tomorrow. and so the day of reckoning came, i hurriedly went to the shop, asked for the size i previously tried on, and waited excitedly near the dressing room... when lo and behold, the most tragic news hit me, they sold it to someone earlier. i was a few minutes late. FACT! i was annoyed beyond words! then i noticed the dour looking manager approach and finally stopping by to listen in on the conversation i was having with the clerk. i ended up asking the manager when she'll restock on the said item but she pretended not to hear. i swear i could've thrown the clothes rack at her then and there! fact! but i composed myself and repeated the same question matched with a glare and a tone of impatience. i'm sure that caught her by surprise and expectedly, she lightened her mood. 'i'm afraid we won't be ordering the same line. try our other items, sir' she said, with a less indifferent approach. it wasn't the best response but a clear improvement from before. serves her right that hag. spirit low and clearly pissed off, i told my father what happened and as if adding insult to injury, told me that i should have bought it first thing in the morning. ahhhhhh.. i was about to blow up in anger! wasn't he the one who told me that nobody will go for the same item? wasn't he the one who told me to take my time?! that hypocrite, blaming me for the actions i clearly took from his advice. i just shut my mouth. grrrr...

so my friends tell me 'maybe it just wasn't meant for you, that you'll find something better if not the best. just wait.' how come i'm not convinced? it felt like it was meant for me. that it was the best. i waited for so long, brooding on the very thought of wanting it. and when the time was ripe for me to have it, the universe keeps me from it. fact! why? everything i wanted; work, independence, healthier relationships, vacation, etc. not one of those did i ever get! don't i at least deserve that jacket? it was small compared to my previous wants but still its a NO! ahhhhhhhhhhhh... i know its shallow but the littlest things tick me off these days. i'm going crazy!

haven't i waited long enough?

here's a sad/cute/funny vid to remind you how the world can be so unfair. that bitch... watch the vid and you'll see what i mean.




tough.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

halaaa kaluoooy naunhaaan. da lagiii. hahahahaha! *hugs*

LostElf said...

napalit na nako doo oi! buang o! pero sa lahi nga branch.. and kabalo ka pagpalit nako bha.. it wasnt how i imagined it would be like.. murag something's off.. katong first jud nako gi-fit ky lahi rajud aning napalit nako sa other branch nga same size raman unta.. ambot doo.. basin na 'trauma' lang ko atong experience mao ng slightly skeptical ko. pero happy japon ko.. ill work it out somehow. taas na kaau akong explanation. :P God bless us