Friday, August 10, 2007

nothing

i've been through this several times before and i've gotten myself into the same mess again... but this time around, it's slightly different, the tables have turned. garsh! who would've thought? its just like what they say, what goes around comes around. karma finally caught up with me, i guess. hayyy... i can't believe that i allowed it to get this far. i should know better. so stupid. fact me.

'do what you have to do' thats what ms. mclachlan told me. i just hope that i was able to contain much of the damage. hayyy.. enough. when will all of this be over? bilis... i really want to skip the sullen bit and jump straight to just-like-the-good-'ol-days. if only i had the option to fast forward ala click. tough.

uhm... right! this is all a twisted dream the sandman cooked up out of pure spite. demn that old geezer! quick, pinch my ass or something!

*just yammering nonsense. spare me. shoo!*

but really, this isn't easy and i'm tired. i want to wake up already... please.

No comments: