Thursday, June 30, 2005

clarity

*i live.

*sun shines brightly and he sees me flash with a light that rivals his own.

*happy for finding me ablaze neath his joyous warmth, he persuades me to burn with as much intensity as he has, free with but one limit.

*i oblige, so i play, i laugh, i dance, i sing, with a smile plastered on my face.

*farewell and he's off to places faraway.

*now moon flies, i stop.

*no more games, laughter, dances, songs or smiles to show.

*in deep contrast to the ebony sky, i simply stare up at her, feeling her peaceful glow . . . because she allows me to.

*grinning, she sees through me, knowing my heart yearns for more.

*she offers me illumination and how i wish that this'll be forever but she dives back beneath the waves.

*i twitch for sun comes.

*i ready myself to please him.

*he lets me do all, except for one . . . i want to look up but cannot.

*i once did in a past forgotten, and he punished me for my defiance.

*i cede yet eager for moon to rise because however fierce he blazes, his radiance doesn't compare to hers.

*as always i laugh, i dance, i sing, i smile . . . with my lifeless eyes and shadowed heart.

*satisfied, he leaves.

*moon rises and with her faint luminosity, i see and feel again . . .

*she grins and i answer with a deep gaze, happy.

No comments: